- We regularly promote from within
- Professional development available for those looking for long-term career opportunities
- We expect to grow from 100 to 120 employees by 2025
- FOCUS recently opened a new office in Greater Boise, Idaho
- An additional expansion is planned by 2030
- Structured new employee onboarding program and FOCUS University
- 13 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Generous healthcare premium contribution through Select Health, with HSA matching contribution
- Access to dental, vision, life, and other supplemental insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan options with employer-paid matching contribution
- First-time home buyers’ bonus
- Multiple employer-paid benefits
- 4 hours of PTO annually to participate in community service projects
- Paid internships
- Flexible hours during the school year
- Full-time hours during the summer
- 19 part-time interns currently on staff
- 14 full-time employees who started as interns, including the following FOCUS leaders: Adam Eastman, Partner & Production Mgr.; Joel Whitmer, Structural Department Mgr.; Ben Duzett, Site Civil Residential Department Mgr.; Brad Mason, Structural Asst. Department Mgr.
If you are intrigued by the prospect of joining a dynamic and forward-thinking team, we invite you to explore careers at FOCUS. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting your journey in the engineering field, there are abundant opportunities for growth and fulfillment within our organization.
Our service areas include: Site Civil Engineering (Residential & Commercial), Structural Engineering, Construction Staking, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, CAD Services and Transportation Engineering.
FOCUS Utah & Idaho- Benefits & Opportunities
FOCUS Utah & Idaho- Benefits & OpportunitiesJoin Our Team
There are so many ways to grow and achieve more at FOCUS. Ideas and collaboration are valued no matter who you are at the company, and you will never feel like you are being put in a box.
Even though I’m only working part-time, FOCUS is the first place I’ve worked where I feel valued and like I have a solid future.